- Virgin Money Back is a cashback scheme that is open to all Virgin Money Credit Card account holders.
- Virgin Money Back is provided by Top Benefits Schemes Limited and promoted by Clydesdale Bank PLC (trading as Virgin Money). Where we refer to “we”, “us” and “our”, we mean Top Benefits Schemes Limited.
Who is eligible and how do I sign up?
- You must be a Virgin Money Credit Card account holder or additional cardholder to be eligible. You must be operating your Virgin Money Credit Card in accordance with your agreement with Virgin Money.
- You must first register for an account at virginmoneyback.com. You will need to provide certain details so that we can verify you are a Virgin Money Credit Card account holder or additional cardholder.
- You can only hold one Virgin Money Back account.
How do I get cashback?
- Once you click through a cashback link on our website, you will be taken directly to the retailer’s page. You must click through to the page using the ‘shop now’ buttons on our website, otherwise you will not receive cashback.
- Shop as normal using your Virgin Money Credit Card to pay for the transaction.
- Your cashback amount will be credited to your Virgin Money Back account. This can sometimes take more than 30 days.
- Once we have matched a valid transaction to your Virgin Money Back account, the transaction will show in your account with a ‘pending’ status.
- When the retailer confirms your transaction, the status will change to ‘confirmed’.
- When your cashback is ready to be paid, the status will change to ‘payable’.
How much cashback will I receive?
- We may withhold cashback if you do not use your Virgin Money Credit Card.
- Some purchases may not qualify for cashback or the cashback amount might be more or less than you were expecting. You can check each individual retailer’s terms and conditions on the Virgin Money Back website for more information about any exclusions.
- The cashback amount must be more than £0.01 to be awarded and will be rounded down to the nearest £0.01.
- If you receive less cashback than you were expecting, please raise this with us as soon as you can and within 30 days of your purchase by emailing email@example.com.
- Sometimes repeat transactions on the retailer’s website will not be tracked so you should always come back to the Virgin Money Back website before making a repeat purchase.
- Sometimes a retailer will fail to report your sale to us. In these instances, we will attempt to recover the cashback from the retailer but we are not responsible for their failure to report the sale.
- If a retailer delays paying the cashback or ceases trading then we will make every reasonable effort to recover your cashback but we cannot guarantee that we will be successful.
- We will make balance adjustments where it has been established that a credit has been applied in error to your account.
- We will always try to recover cashback from retailers but our decision and the decisions of the retailers or their tracking agent are final.
How do I withdraw my cashback?
- You can ask to withdraw your cashback once it shows as ‘payable’ in your account.
- You must complete the payment details sections in your Account and you are responsible for keeping the details up to date. If the details are incorrect and your cashback goes to the wrong destination, it is not always possible to recover it.
- Payment will be made to your nominated account by BACS which typically takes two to three working days.
- If we suspect unusual activity on your account, we may put a payment request on hold until we can confirm that your transaction is genuine.
- You can only make one withdrawal request per day.
How will you keep me updated?
- We will send you different types of emails:
1. Emails about your account and cashback transactions. For example, to help you activate your account and to tell you when your cashback is ready to be paid.
2. If you have told us you want to receive the Virgin Money Back Newsletters, emails about cashback offers available on Virgin Money Back to help you get the most out of your account.
- You can change your contact preferences in your account settings at any time.
What happens if I close my Virgin Money credit card account?
- You will need to close your Virgin Money Back account as you will no longer be eligible for it.
How do I close my Virgin Money Back account?
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- You won’t be able to earn any more cashback. You should withdraw any ‘payable’ cashback in your account before you close it.
- Any unpaid cashback will not be paid to you once you have closed your account and will be forfeited.
When can you close my Virgin Money Back account?
- We may close your account with immediate effect and without prior notice:
- if you provide an invalid email address;
- if you do not keep to these terms and conditions;
- if we cannot verify that you are a Virgin Money Credit Card account holder or additional cardholder or you do not keep to your Virgin Money Credit Card agreement with us;
- if we reasonably believe that you have been acting in a fraudulent or abusive manner; and/or
- in the event of your death.
- We may close your Virgin Money Back account for any other reason by giving no less than 30 days’ notice.
- If we close your account, we will try to return any unpaid cashback to you using the details we hold but if we cannot it will be forfeited.
- We may close the Virgin Money Back website at any time and, where possible, we will give you no less than 30 days’ notice. In certain circumstances we may not be able to give you notice but we will tell you as soon as possible.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- We link to other websites but we are not responsible for the content or availability of these websites or we are not making an endorsement of them. If you find any link inappropriate or that it is not working, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- If you do not keep to these terms and conditions and we decide not to take action, this does not prevent us from taking action if you repeat this in the future.
What if I am not happy with the service?
Can this agreement be changed?
- Events may occur which render the provision of Virgin Money Back services or the awarding of cashback impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend these terms and conditions and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- We may modify these terms and conditions at any time but we will always endeavour to give you no less than 30 days’ notice.
Other important information
- If your address is in Scotland, Scots law applies to our agreement with you and any matters will be referred to the Scottish courts. Otherwise, English law will apply and any matters will be referred to the courts of England and Wales or Northern Ireland.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable then that part shall be deleted and the rest of these terms and conditions will continue to apply.
Who provides the cashback service?
- We are Top Benefit Schemes Limited and we provide Virgin Money Back. Our company number is 07471782 and our registered office is at Temeraire House, Nelson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park, Staffordshire ST18 0WQ.
- Virgin Money Back is promoted by Clydesdale Bank PLC (trading as Virgin Money). Their company is registered in Scotland (No SC001111) and their office is at 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL.